with Debbie Donaldson
Aerobic Bumps is aimed at mums to be who want to increase their energy levels in pregnancy, in addition to staying active until birth. The class is a no-impact aerobic class specifically for pregnancy, with exercise to music, and special attention on strengthening and relaxation.
The course is suitable from 12 weeks pregnant, and it is a great way to meet some like minded mums to be. Each week consists of useful information and tips on keeping fit during your pregnancy and postnatal months.
Debbie Donaldson is a pre and postnatal specialist instructor and a member of the Guild of Postnatal Exercise Instructors. Debbie has been teaching successful pre and postnatal classes in the North East for the last 6 years.
Rachel had been feeling really unfit before joining Aerobic Bumps and unsure of what exercise to do. "Working with Debbie has been excellent and I have recommended the course to friends. Aerobic Bumps has helped me feel more active and I have enjoyed meeting new friends."
Course dates for 2018 (booking essential):
- 22nd March 7.00-8.00pm 6 week course £45 at Trinity Church, Gosforth
- 27th April 7.00-8.00pm 4 week course £30 at Earsdon Community Centre, Whitley Bay
- 03rd May7.00-8.00pm 5 week course £38 at Trinity Church, Gosforth
- 14th June 7.00-8.00pm 5 week course £38 at Trinity Church, Gosforth
- 03rd August 7.00-8.00pm 4 week course £30 at Trinity Church, Gosforth
- 16th Sept 7.00-8.00pm 6 week course £45 at Trinity Church, Gosforth
- 18th Oct 7.00-8.00pm 6 week course £45 at Trinity Church, Gosforth
- 29th Nov 7.00-8.00pm 4 week course £37 at Trinity Church, Gosforth
Need more info?
To book on a course or for more info see Debbie's website or email Debbie or phone her on 07846 237855
For general information you can contact NPBC by email or 07812 950868.